Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 10, 2012

Peter Walsh's Suggestions Where to "Donate, Sell & Trash"



I personally believe that there is a very real emotional connection between organizing your belongings, keeping your living space clutter free and a distinctly improved quality of life. By removing the excess "stuff" in your physical environment your mind, body and spirit will be calmer; you'll feel happier; and your ability "to do" or to accomplish will be given a giant boost of self confidence!  Who doesn't want to be happier, calmer and more self confident?  I honestly believe this, because I am also in that cycle of organizing my family's home space. After organizing, de-cluttering, bagging and boxing those things you no longer need - but that are in good enough condition to have a second life in someone else's home - you ask yourself: What do I do with them?  As for me, I am a thrift store shopper, and donating our gently-used, no-longer-needed clothing, kitchenware, picture frames, toys, etc., to a local thrift store is my first choice.   There are many other great options available to you.  I came across this helpful list of terrific suggestions at Organize.com, from the Peter Walsh Store.  Click here.to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment